Rhymes that Bind &
Multicultural Rhymes that Bind
Rhymes That Bind is an oral language development program that promotes positive parenting. Parents learn to enjoy rhymes, finger plays, songs and simple movement games with their infants and toddlers in a supportive peer group.
Rhymes That Bind is funded by:
Multicultural Rhymes That Bind is funded by:
United Way of the Alberta Capital Region
City of Edmonton Family and Community Support Services
- A group of families meets once a week for ten weeks
- They play, sing and have fun together with their infants and toddlers
- They enjoy a snack or meal with other families
- Parents learn new ways to interact with their children
- Parents help their children’s language development
- Children learn about rhyme, rhythm and playing with language
- Language skills help the children become readers
In-person group classes have been suspended due to COVID-19. All of our programs are FREE and currently offered online. Please go to our Home page for the latest program information.
If you have questions about this program, please email email@example.com