Adults with Children Together
“If we are to raise literacy standards in any significant way, we need to do more to ensure that all parents have the confidence to support their children’s developing literacy and in so doing are encouraged to develop their own literacy.”
– Ruth Hayden, PhD, Professor Emeritus
Together, adults and children learn new skills, gain confidence and have fun! Our programs provide families with the opportunity to reach their literacy goals together in a safe and supportive group. Our programs build on their everyday family practices and provide them with new and engaging ways to include literacy activities in their routine.
This fall, programs are being offered both online and in person. Registration will be open from August 22-29, 2022.
Sign up to receive program and registration updates.
- Register for programs by clicking on the registration link during these dates (subject to change):
- For Fall 2022 programs – register August 22 – 29
- For Winter 2023 programs – register November 21 – 28
- For Spring 2023 programs – register March 13 – 20
- Registration is to be completed by the primary caregiver of the child(ren)
Age groups are listed under each program on the schedule below
Family Book Club and 321 FUN! Book kits can be picked up by contacting the staff member listed in your confirmation email.
- 3 programs per family
- If you would like to register for additional programs please select the “waitlist” option in the registration form
March 21 @ 4:00 pm or when the programs are full
- You will receive an email that your registration was received within 2-3 hours after you register
- Once your registration is approved you will receive a confirmation, including a Zoom link for online programs and a confirmation number or in person programs
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email within one week of registration closing, please:
- Check your junk mail or spam folder
- Search your email for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add email@example.com to your contacts
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Programs are 30 – 45 minutes in length and run for 10 weeks (unless noted)
- Adult Programs are 1.5 hours in length and run for 10 weeks (unless noted)
All ten week programs take a break between week 5 and 6 (unless noted)
Click here to view the system requirements for your device to use Zoom
This fall, programs are being offered both online and in person. Check the programs for more information.
Need more Information?
For more information about programs and fees, please contact our Program and Training Manager at email@example.com